Field Farm Cross Country Course Services & Facilities Hire * Lessons * Livery * Clinics
Field Farm offers a Cross Country Course built to BE standards, it has a livery yard and stables with a range of facilities including an "Indoor Arena" and "Outdoor Arena". Also, professional lessons are offered on a one to one basis or groups.
- Field Farm offers a 30 acre cross country training ground with over 80 varied cross country fences.
- 61m x 35m international Indoor arena with Andrews Bowen surface.
- Top quality show jumps made by Top-Jumps.
- 70m x 25m all-weather outdoor arena with andrews bowen surface and mirrors.
- Livery yard comprising stabling for 26 horses, Claydon horse walker, wash box & solarium, secure/alarmed tack room, all year round turnout with either individual or group paddocks.